- SiRF Star IV
- Built-In GPS Patch Antenna
- Built-In Roof Mount Magnet
- Serial Port Interface
- Slim Profile Housing
Saturday, June 28, 2014
DigiNetLink Team have been in business for over 10 years and offer trusted Installation Services for Tracking Devices
We offer Auto GPS and Tracking Devices (Procon, Goldstar, SysLocate and more) installation and assistance for private car dealerships, businesses and individuals.
• Less downtime for the customer.
• Convenient and reliable installation service.
• Fast, consistent and quality installations.
• Manpower, experience, and efficiency
All workmanship is guaranteed. After each installation project we conduct a quality assurance to confirm your satisfaction.
DigiNetLink.com Team will coordinate the details but you still work with the mobile installer onsite to build a relationship.
• Will install all kind of tracking devices onsite.
• 30 DAYS WARRANTY for all performed installation.
• Flat rate for all devices / vehicle models and make.
• We will install your purchased tracking device onsite.
• We service orange county and surrounded area
• Pick your preferred schedule and locations
• No matter how long it takes for installation, we don't charge hourly!
Minimum 3 installations per appointment required when we go to your location.
$35 per vehicle installation. If more than 5 cars require installation per one visit we charge $32 per car.
We are available 24/7, contact our team for more info at SkyProTrack@DigiNetLink.com.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
The BR-355-S4 GPS Receiver can be utilized in a variety of applications which require GPS signals to be received and decoded in your Windows laptop or tablet PC, and for Mac users, their Mac Books or Mac Book Pro's. Compatible with most all NMEA compliant third-party software, the BR-355-S4 is suitable for use in vehicle, marine and aviation navigation, as well as commercial and municipality applications such as fire trucks, police cars, buses, GIS data collection and much more!
The BR-355-S4’s slim profile housing has a IPX7 water resistant rating, and incorporates an active patch antenna for the highest level of GPS accuracy. The BR-355-S4 requires either the USB, or Serial RS232/PS2 cable sets to function (sold seperately) via USB. Placement of the GPS receiver anywhere within the vehicle will usually get sufficient GPS signal reception, but in those rare occurrences when towering high-rises offer challenging satellite reception, simply place the BR-355-S4 on the vehicle’s roof (attaches with its built-in magnet) for improved reception. Since power is transferred through your PC's USB port or the keyboard port, depending on which cable set is connected. Data is also transmitted to the USB port or the RS232 port depending on which cable set is used.
Saturday, January 18, 2014
- Compatible with most SmartPhones offered by Google, HTC, Motorola, Apple, LG, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, and more...
- Apple iPhone – iPhone 6S, 6, 5, 5c, 5s, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, Original, and iPod touch
- Samsung – All models including Galaxy S III, Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Epic, Droid, Infuse, Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, Exhibit, Stratosphere and more
- HTC - EVO 4G, Hero, Droid Incredible, MyTouch 3G Slide, Touch Pro 2, Desire, One, EVO, Amaze, Sensation, Vivid, Droid, Inspire, Rezound, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, HTC Titan II, HTC Evo 4G LTE, HTC One, HTC One S, HTC One V, HTC One X, and more
- Blackberry – Blackberry Curve, Torch, Bold, Storm, BlackBerry Q10, BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9930, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry Porsche P'9981
- Motorola - Droid, Droid Razr, Atrix, Triumph, Photon, Xoom, Devour, Cliq, Cliq XT, and more
- Google - Nexus One, G1
- Archos - Archos 5 Internet Tablet
- LG – LG Nitro, Optimus, Thrill, Revolution, LG Optimus Elite, LG Elite
- Nokia - E73
- Pantech - Link
- Sony Ericsson – All Sony Xperia
External Active Booster Antenna with MMCX connector for Haicom, Garmin, Holux, Globalsat, Navman, Delorme, Gisteq GPS and more at DigiNetLink.com